B.Com (Computer Application)
- B.Com Computer Applications is a three-year full-time undergraduate program that deals with studying various aspects of computer science along with Commerce. It is a combination of Commerce and computer applications for commerce disciplines that require knowledge of computers.
Candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent system from any recognized Central/State Board with Commerce.
How to Apply
- First of all, applicants need to go on the official webpage of the https://epravesh.mponline.gov.in/
- Applicants should have to select the Under GraduationSection
- Registration and College Choice Filling.
- Submit document than do verification by online or offline from Govt. College.
- Download for seat allotment letter.
- College allotment than submit online fees and report document in respective college.