A Bachelor of Commerce, abbreviated as B. Com is an undergraduate degree in commerce and related subjects. The course is designed to provide students with a wide range of managerial skills and understanding in streams like finance, accounting, taxation and management.
Candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent system from any recognized Central/State Board with Commerce.
How to Apply
- First of all, applicants need to go on the official webpage of the https://epravesh.mponline.gov.in/
- Applicants should have to select the Under Graduation Section
- Registration and College Choice Filling.
- Submit document than do verification by online or offline from Govt. College.
- Download for seat allotment letter.
- College allotment than submit online fees and report document in respective college.