B.Ed. or Bachelor of Education is a 2 year professional course that is done after graduation to work as a teacher in schools. According to the National Council of Teacher Education (NCTE) it is mandatory for all teachers to have a B.Ed. course.
Eligibility Criteria of This course:
- BachelorsorMaster’s Degree (In Science, Social Science, Humanities Subjects) With 50% Marks.
- With 55 Percent Marks In Addition To Engineering or Technical (Specialization inScience andMathematics).
- Applicants Who Have Passed With Or Other Equivalent Examination Will Be Eligible For Admission.
- 5% Percent Relaxation In Qualifying Marks For SC And ST Candidates Will Stay.
- Scores of Those Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses Will Be Considered, Whose Course DurationMinimum of Three Years and Two Years Respectively.
- Admission Process – Merit List Prepared On The Basis Of Marks Obtained In The Qualifying Examination And By The Applicants.
- Through The Counselling Process Prescribed In The B.Ed. Course In The Order Of Merit As Per The Expressed Preferences.
How to apply:
- First of all, applicants need to go on the official webpage of thehttps://hed.mponline.gov.in.
- Applicants should have to select the NCTE Courses Counselling
- Registration for B.Ed. Section.
- The application form, applicants must have to fill in all the required details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, and Communication Details.
- Pay online fees than college choice filling.
- Verification for document in government institute.
- Collegeallotment than submit online fees and report document in respective college.