B.Sc. Biotechnology is a 3-year undergraduate course that allows the candidates to learn how technology is utilized to create useful and necessary products from living organisms. B.Sc. Biotechnology includes subjects such as Organic Mechanisms in Biology, Microbial Genetics, Molecular Genetics, DNA Typing, Proteomics & Beyond, etc.
Candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent system from any recognized Central/State Board with PCB.
How to Apply
- First of all, applicants need to go on the official webpage of the https://epravesh.mponline.gov.in/
- Applicants should have to select the Under Graduation
- Registration and College Choice Filling.
- Submit document than do verification by online or offline from Govt. College.
- Download for seat allotment letter.
- College allotment than submit online fees and report document in respective college.