B.Sc. (Computer Science)
B.Sc. in Computer Science is a three-year undergraduate degree course that deals with the technical implementation of computers and computer application. This program offers theoretical, practical knowledge and skills related to computer science and its real-life applications. Students completing this program often have an increased ability to think logically, critically, rapidly and efficiently to solve problems and develop software.
Candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent system from any recognized Central/State Board with PCM.
How to Apply
- First of all, applicants need to go on the official webpage of the https://epravesh.mponline.gov.in/
- Applicants should have to select the Under GraduationSection
- Registration and College Choice Filling.
- Submit document than do verification by online or offline from Govt. College.
- Download for seat allotment letter.
- College allotment than submit online fees and report document in respective college.