B.A. (Computer Application)
B.A. Computer Applications or Bachelor of Arts in Computer Applications is an undergraduate Information Technology course. Computer Application also known as the software application, an application is computer software designed to help the user to perform a singular or multiple related specific tasks. Typical examples of a software application are word processors, spreadsheets, media players and database applications. The duration of the course is three years.
Candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent system from any recognized Central/State Board with Arts.
How to Apply
- First of all, applicants need to go on the official webpage of the https://epravesh.mponline.gov.in/
- Applicants should have to select the Under Graduation
- Registration and College Choice Filling.
- Submit document than do verification by online or offline from Govt. College.
- Download for seat allotment letter.
- College allotment than submit online fees and report document in respective college.