MEd or Master of Education is a master degree course that deals with the study of new methods of teaching and educational research. The programme focuses on different aspects of education including instruction, curriculum, counselling, leadership, and educational technology.
- B.Ed. from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- Bachelor’s Degree with B.A.B.Ed. / B.Sc.B.Ed./ B.A.B.Ed. Or D.El.Ed. (Both inMinimum 50% marks compulsory) passed applicants will be eligible for admission process.
- 5% percent relaxation in qualifying marks for SC and ST applicants will stay
- Admission Process – Merit list prepared on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination and by the applicants.
- Through the counselling process prescribed in the M.Ed. course in the order of merit as per the expressed preferences.
How to apply:
- First of all, applicants need to go on the official webpage of thehttps://hed.mponline.gov.in.
- Applicants should have to select the NCTE Courses Counselling
- Registration for M.Ed. Section.
- The application form, applicants must have to fill in all the required details such as Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, and Communication Details.
- Pay online fees than college choice filling.
- Verification for document in government institute.
- College allotment than submit online fees and report document in respective college.