- Only 3km. from railway station and 2 km from bus stand.
- A big and beautiful campus with highly competitive and healthy academic environment.
- Spacious air cooled classrooms with LCD projectors.
- Extracurricular activities like sports, quiz, cultural programs and educational tour for complete personality development.
- Regular feedback to parents about over all performers of the students.
- Dedicated efficient and most concerned management.
- Hostel facility with mess.
- Cafeteria: the college has a spacious cafeteria, it provide hot and cold drinks and snacks at subsidizes rates but in a highly hygienic ambience.
- Parking: on the college main gate is available for all type of vehicles.
- Sanitation facility: quality sanitation facilities are available in the college. Private contract has been given for this.
- Bus facilities also available.
- Sophisticated well equipped lab with all high tech facilities.
- Acquaintance with latest techniques to make them competent for various research institution and industries /companies.
- Memorandums of understanding (MOU) with some premier research institute for exposing our students to advance techniques and research experiences.
- Few of the instruments to carry out various practices such as spectrometer, refrigerated, electrophoresis unit (Agoras & Page), UV transilluminator, PCR etc. Are available in the college laboratories.
- Educational technologies lab is equipped with LCD projector, OHP (Over head projector), 100 computers, television and multimedia.
Well equipped computer lab and classrooms
Students can avail the computer lab facilities apart from their regular hours , which ensures their absolute familiarities with computers. All the computers are equipped with latest configurations to ensure that the same environment which the will be an after successfully completing the course. The classrooms of the studies centers are comfortable and equipped with modern facilities so that the students are able to have a better understanding .
There is a well stocked and huge library in the college. Reading materials including textbook , reference literature (dictionaries and encyclopedia works etc) research journals and magazines particularly related to the various undergraduate and post graduate programs are available in the college . Any student can become a member of library by paying a refundable amount of Rs.750/- , student can avail this facilities by using their library card and we also have of records of 5 lacks online books store.
Facilities in campus
The great thing about being a student is that not everything is about sitting in a lecture or at a desk studying, with cheap gym memberships and sporting clubs keeping students moving between classes. Some institutions have sprawling playing fields, swimming pools and indoor stadiums that you can use at your leisure or as a member of a sporting club. Many have also have on-campus gyms for a handy workout between classes.
Student health clinic
On-campus nurses can provide first-aid treatment and information and referrals on general medical and family planning matters. Students may also be able to make an appointment with a bulk-billing doctor or access dental services at a reduced cost. Larger institutions may provide access to a full team of doctors and nurses, and some institutions may also house an on-campus pharmacy.
Student unions are student-run organizations on campus that lobby for student rights and a range of political causes. They are the hub of student politics and offer interested students the chance to take a role in student leadership. They organize fun student events and often provide a range of services such as fun student events, advice and representation for those in need, clubs and societies, and safe spaces. Members may be eligible for special privileges such as discounts and access to union recreational areas.
NCC / NSS Activities
The college has initiated the National service scheme for the interested students. Proper incentives are also give to the students who have participated in N.S.S. activities. Plantation,
Repair of the link road, adult education etc. are some of the land mark achieved by the scheme
Gandhi vocational College regulates cultural activities according to the calendar of jiwaji university. The college authorities believe that cultural awake the latent energies of the students and such activities also support in the sense of duty and discipline among the students. Therefore we give equal importance to the academic and cultural activities like dance, drama and quiz programs etc.
The college offers scholarship to meritorious student on the basis of their performance in qualifying examination. Students securing more than 75% of marks in the qualifying
examination they get 50% deduction in their college fee. The students securing more than 60% of mark in the qualifying examination they get 25% deduction in their college fee. SC/ST/OBC student are given scholarship as per Government rules.